Curry n Kebob
- Sun11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Mon11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Tue11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Wed11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Thu5:00 PM - 9:30 PM11:00 AM - 1:50 PM
- Fri11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Sat11:00 AM - 1:50 PM5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Order Delivery & Pickup Online
- Chicken Masala
- Garlic Nan
- Vegetarian Samosa
- Saag Paneer
About Curry n Kebob
- After being absent from the Boulder restaurant scene for a few years, Zuned Khan is once again serving up his unique take on Northern Indian and Banladesh cuisine that he had painstakingly refined at his former restaurants in Boulder and Louisville, the Maharaja.
Along with his longtime Chef, Mr. Singh, Zuned has reopened in a smaller, cozier space that offers delicious Indian food at suprisingly affordable pricing.
Unlike other Indian restaurants, all dishes are made to order -- so you don't get food that has been sitting around on a steam tray that has lost its moisture and flavor, or that may have a level of spicing that just doesn't suit you.
But don't worry, you don't have to wait and wait -- most dishes take just 10 - 15 minutes to be made to your desired level of spice.
There is a reason why, after just a few weeks Curry n Kebob has already earned 4 1/2 stars from Yelp (7 reviews). While the prices are incredibly reasonable, the attention to taste (making all food to order, they prepare all their spice combinations from scratch, etc.) and preparation is second to none.
So check out the menu at right. All items are available to both dine in and take out. And you can also order for delivery through Restaurant Runners.